TECHNOLOGY & INFORMATION SYSTEMS
Clermont County Educational Service Center Technology and Information Systems Department serve multiple locations and technical-related systems to provide support for its staff members and its customer base. The many responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Windows Server 2012 Server Infrastructure Administration and Maintenance
- Sharepoint Server Infrastructure
- Desktop/ Laptop/ Mobile Device Implementation and Support
- Operating System Support Implementation and Maintenance
- Web Design and Maintenance
- Network Administration
- Wireless Infrastructure Management
- Security Monitoring
- BYOD Monitoring and Implementation
CCESC also works with local school districts to provide IT related services when requested on a project basis to augment their existing IT department or curricular initiatives.
CCESC also meets on a regular basis with Technology Coordinators to keep districts aware of current technology initiates and new information. To view the latest C-Tech resources please visit the following page.